Letter of Termination
We refer to your engagement as “Mahindra Saarthi” for the products of Mahindra Summit Agriscience Limited (“MSAL”) in your region.
Thank you for all your support on the Saarthi project. We learnt quite a lot of things in this project, and we would like to scale up this project across India in near future. We are in the process of creating a strong backend and hence require more time at our end. We hereby are withdrawing this project from your area for the time being. However, you are encouraged to work with our distributor in your area and our local Territory Mangers will be happy to support and guide you.
As per the provisions regarding termination, as laid down in the “Terms & Conditions for engagement of Saarthis”, MSAL hereby tenders a notice of 30 (thirty) days for discontinuation. Accordingly, this association shall stand terminated/discontinued on 17th March, 2023. You are requested to kindly take note of the same.
Pursuant to the discontinuation/termination of your engagement as above, You:
- shall continue to maintain confidentiality with respect to the Saarthi project and any and all information/data received and/or collected from us during our association;
- return any advance taken from any Fellow Farmers;
- forthwith deliver/hand-over the products in your possession, if any, to the respective Fellow Farmers,
- forthwith, as per the instructions of MSAL, either return to MSAL or destroy, any and all confidential information in your possession;
- shall immediately furnish to MSAL the list of end customers/Fellow Farmers and prospects;
Pursuant to discontinuation, you shall not, either directly and/or indirectly, raise any claims against MSAL and/or any of its affiliates, officers, directors, representatives for any reason whatsoever.
We once again thank you for your wholehearted support.
Mahindra Summit Agriscience Limited
THIS IS A COMPUTER-GENERATED DOCUMENT AND IT DOES NOT REQUIRE A SIGNATURE. THIS DOCUMENT SHALL NOT BE INVALIDATED SOLELY ON THE GROUND THAT IT IS NOT SIGNED.