TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SAARTHI:
M – Saarthi
Project Description/Purpose: Mahindra Summit Agriscience Ltd. (“MSAL”) intends to work with Enterprising Farmers to take help on training other farmers and for Product Promotions and for this intends to engage/appoint “Saarthi/s” as promoter/s of MSAL products. The said Saarthi shall facilitate in creating an additional channel for demand generation and increasing reach of distribution of the products of MSAL (“Purpose”). The said Saarthi shall work along with the authorised distributors of MSAL. I hereby express my interest and willingness to be appointed as a Mahindra Saarthi from and for my region for the said Purpose.
I hereby understand, acknowledge and agree that the below-mentioned terms and conditions shall be applicable to me and that I shall be bound by the same throughout my engagement as a Saarthi for the said Purpose.
Terms and Conditions:
- I hereby understand, agree, accept and confirm that I am being identified by MSAL as a promoter of MSAL’s products to the farmers in my region (Fellow Farmers).
- I agree and undertake that I shall not involve in any direct sales of products to the Fellow Farmers in any way, and shall merely act as a promoting agent for MSAL.
- I shall take all appropriate measures to ensure that the promoting activities are not perceived as selling of products.
- These measures include but are not limited to, asking for appropriate billing in the name of end consumer/Fellow Farmer and not asking for quantity more than what is requested by Fellow Farmers.
- I shall promote the usage of products to Fellow Farmers as per the information provided by MSAL only.
- MSAL shall not be responsible for any issue/ dispute arising out of wrong/ incomplete information about the products or their usage given to Fellow Farmers by me.
- I understand that in case of any doubt/ uncertainty which I may have about the products, I would have to approach MSAL’s Territory Managers/ Regional Managers/ Market Development Officers.
- I hereby understand and agree that MSAL’s representatives would connect me with the authorized distributor of MSAL. I shall be under an obligation to direct/ promote farmers for sales from the connected distributor only.
- I understand that I am not supposed to engage with MSAL’s distributors or Fellow Farmers in any credit transaction under this project.
- MSAL shall not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any dispute/ complaint arising out of non-payment of credit with myself/Saarthis and/or Fellow Farmers.
- I understand that I may be offered/awarded/rewarded with an incentive in return for the efforts made by me for promoting the MSAL products and achieving the Purpose. Such incentive shall be solely at the discretion of the distributor and I shall not claim the same, either from the distributor or from MSAL, as a matter of right. I further understand that MSAL’s role would be limited to act as a facilitator for conversation between myself/Saarthi and the Distributor.
- In the event I am eligible for any incentive as aforementioned, I shall ensure to collect such incentive from the Distributor subject to appropriate documentation in a proper manner.
- MSAL shall not be responsible for any dispute or legal proceedings arising out of payment/ non-payment/ payment documentation of incentives given/ to be given to me//Saarthis from the Distributor.
- I shall upload valid proofs of volume of sales influenced by me to the Fellow Farmers on the mobile app provided.
- I understand that the Distributor will approve the invoice proofs uploaded by me/Saarthis.
- I understand that I am not supposed to promote any competition’s products to Fellow Farmer through the Distributor particularly since I shall be designated as a Mahindra Saarthi/M-Saarthi which may give the Fellow Farmers the impression of my association with brand Mahindra.
- I shall not stock, store and/or conduct any direct sales of the product in any manner whatsoever.
- I shall not tamper, deface the products and/or the product label in any manner whatsoever.
- I shall encourage and promote the Fellow Farmers to purchase the products only form the concerned authorised distributor/dealer to whom I shall be associated and discourage and refrain from any kind of purchase from any other distributor/ retailer with whom I am not linked to him.
- I shall maintain requisite records of the products facilitated/provided by me and shall furnish to MSAL and/or its dealers/distributors and/or authorised representatives, when called upon, with all such necessary statements/reports as may be required from time to time and in form and manner satisfactory to MSAL.
- I shall faithfully conform to and abide by all of the rules, regulations and policies of MSAL as announced from time to time.
- I shall not advertise, exploit, promote, market, or otherwise offer any products / services in any manner which may adversely affect the reputation or goodwill of MSAL.
- MSAL, at its own discretion, may give rewards to Saarthis for their efforts in promoting the products. I shall not claim any such reward as a matter of right.
- I understand that the relation between myself and MSAL is strictly on a principal-to-principal basis.
- I shall collect the data of the Fellow Farmers strictly in the form and manner as prescribed by MSAL.
- I shall maintain strict confidentiality with respect to the project and shall not share the data or any information received and/or collected by me with any unauthorised person.
- I hereby indemnify and shall keep indemnified MSAL, its affiliates and their respective officers, employees, directors, agents, representatives from and against any and all actions, claims, proceedings, suits, demands, losses, costs etc., arising out of or related to the said project.
- MSAL shall be entitled to terminate my engagement/appointment as a Saarthi by giving me 30 (thirty) days prior written notice. In the event of any breach, MSAL shall be entitled to forthwith discontinue my engagement/association.
- In the event I wish to discontinue my engagement/association as a Saarthi with MSAL, I shall do so upon 30 (thirty) days prior written notice to [email protected].
- After termination, I shall forthwith stop dealing in MSAL products in any manner whatsoever; return any advance taken from any Fellow Farmers; forthwith deliver/hand-over the products in my possession, if any, to the respective Fellow Farmers, forthwith, as per the instructions of MSAL, either return to MSAL or destroy, any and all confidential information in my possession; forthwith cease from holding out/representing myself in any way associated to MSAL; shall immediately furnish to MSAL the list of end customers/Fellow Farmers and prospects in the prescribed format provided by MSAL.
“Consent for Data”
I have been informed that submitting my personal information is voluntary and is for the purposes of the M-Saarthi project and the services offered by MSAL. For this purpose, I give my consent to be contacted by MSAL and its affiliates and their authorized representatives.
For the above purpose, I hereby give my voluntarily give my express, free consent to MSAL and its affiliates and their authorized representatives for the below personal data/sensitive personal data/information (“Information”):
- my name, address, contact details, driving license or other government issued identification documents (Aadhar card/ PAN Card/ Passbook) and any other information which may be provided by me;
- my sensitive personal data such as account number, aadhar number, PAN number, IFSC code, and their scanned documents, for the purpose of conducting any financial transactions.
- data about my farming related activities (e.g. crop type, farmland size, etc.);
- Product usage information;
- any other information submitted by me about myself.
which may be collected, processed and used by MSAL and its affiliates and their authorized representatives and shared amongst themselves.
I understand that the information generally may be used for the purpose of providing me agri related advisory, services and offers by MSAL and/or its affiliates and/or their authorized representatives based on the information as provided by me. I also understand that MSAL may for its analytical procedures use my data to assess my interests in the products of MSAL and/or its affiliate/group companies and the market trends.
I hereby also consent to:
- disclosure, transfer and sharing of my information by MSAL with its subsidiaries and affiliate/group companies, their authorized representatives and third-party service providers, agents of MSAL for the purposes of processing it for their use.
- disclose my information to the statutory authorities, government agencies and statutory auditors, which may be demanded or required by them in performance of their statutory duties.
- MSAL and/or affiliates and/or their authorized representatives for checking my credit score which can be used to provide me the services mentioned in my consent.
- Receiving any promotional messages and/or calls from MSAL and/or its affiliates.
That I hereby append my signature to give my express and free consent to Mahindra Summit Agriscience Limited and its affiliates and their authorized representatives for using my personal data/information for the purposes mentioned in this Consent for Data. That I have read and understood the content of the Consent for Data/the content of this Consent for Data has been translated and explained to me in the language known to me.